Sunday 4 November 2012

For Sale - Jackson KVX10 with Hardcase

I have been trying to sell this for bloody ages. I'm more into more classic/retro styles these days, so don't really play it much. This is the very guitar the scammer I blogged about claimed they were interested in.


Jackson KVX10 - For Sale

I'm after £250 or thereabouts for it. I will consider dropping the price if the request is reasonable and you're willing to haggle. Demanding I knock £100 off and then refusing to budge will just make me judge you.

It's on eBay, but to be honest I'd rather deal direct. Email me if interested (that is not my real email account, because of aforementioned scammers).

1 comment:

  1. Christmas Quotes For Husband
    Merry Christmas,
    You are so interesting! I don't believe I've truly read through anything like that before. So wonderful to discover another person with a few unique thoughts on this issue. Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This website is something that is required on the internet, someone with a bit of originality! If you want to read Christmas Quotes For Husband you have to see the link
    Thank you,

    ReplyDelete