Saturday 29 December 2012

Still for Sale - Jackson KVX10 with Hardcase.

Still trying to sell this, it's a pretty good instrument just not really 'me' any more. Email me if interested.


Jackson KVX10 - For Sale

I'm after £250 or thereabouts for it. I will consider dropping the price if the request is reasonable and you're willing to haggle. Demanding I knock £100 off and then refusing to budge will just make me judge you.

I should point out, due to recent events, that I may take a little while to respond to emails regarding this. There are good reasons for this, I AM NOT A TIME WASTER just busy and occasionally too tired to think about stuff like this, and if a lack of instantaneous response causes you to lose interest at least have the manners to tell me so.

No comments:

Post a Comment